Sunday, February 12, 2012

Happy Trails



Happy Trails


A few mornings ago  I went out with my husband to feed cattle.  It was a beautiful morning, not much wind, which in Oklahoma is a big thing, and for February it was actually fairly warm out.  I love where I live, but lets face it the weather is not the best selling part of it.  Anyway if looks like there is a "line" down the center of the field, you would be right.  If you are wondering why or how it gets there........


I know if you live around cattle it is obvious to you, but I always find it kind of interesting how they will always "file in".  They can be spread all over the field, and when they know it is time for feed they all begin to "march" over to the trail they have made and all fall in.  Kind of like little ants making a long, straight row.............I know it doesn't take much to entertain me.    

PS.  It's not warm anymore winter has hit.


                                                   Thanks for visiting my part of the country
                                                                               Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment